I get it, Boudoir Sessions are scary! You’re putting yourself out there, flaws and all. But I want to assure you, even though they’re scary at first, they are CRAZY FUN! How often do you get to be pampered for 2 hours, look like a total babe and have the photos to prove it?! They’re an awesome confidence boost, a fun time, and make a great gift for hubby 😉
When you arrive at your Boudoir Session you will start out with 2 hours of professional hair, makeup and lashes. You’re going to be amazed at your new look!
Then spend the next 1.5 hours with me! Don’t worry if you don’t know how to pose. That’s what I’m here for 🙂 and I promise you’ll be a pro by the end!
A couple things about your session:
- Make sure to wear loose fitting clothing to your session. No socks, jeans etc. Anything that will leave an imprint in your skin.
- Bring as many outfits as you’d like if you’re not sure what to wear. I can help you narrow it down to 3.
- Stockings, robes, high heels, comfy sweaters, hubby’s dress shirts and ties are all fun items to bring along.
- Don’t starve yourself the week before your shoot!! You are beautiful and so are your curves!
- None of your photos will be posted on social media without your consent. We respect your privacy 100%.
And there you have it! If you have any questions feel free to email, call or text.
Some of our gorgeous clients: